Had another appointment with Doctor this morning. I decided it would be good to debrief with him since I am now in a "multiple miscarriage" category. After meeting with him, we decided to have some blood work done in the next couple weeks to try to figure out why my body keeps miscarrying. They will be checking my thyroid, Fsh level, egg quality, blood clotting factor, LH, estrogen and progesterone levels as well as testing Tom and I for chromosomal abnormalities that could be impacting the pregnancies. At this point, they still believe the miscarriages are related to Asherman's, even though they told me I was treated and recovered. If, after all this testing, everything comes back normal, they will be following a specific protocol with me in treating me prior to getting pregnant in the hopes of preventing subsequent miscarriages. In the meantime, we have to wait (again) on getting pregnant until we get some answers as to why the miscarriages keep happening. I'll post an update when I get my blood results back. I'm just happy I don't feel stressed about it. It's been a looooooooong process with seemingly no end in sight, but life is good so I don't feel worried anymore. Whatever happens is meant to be.
In other news, the musical is three weeks away. This year has been especially challenging for me. For one, the sheer number of kids we had this year made it very difficult to manage. I think next time I do this I will set a limit on the number that we let in. I also had some (two, to be exact) very vocal parents who were/are unhappy with me and that has been weighing heavily on me because there are unresolved issues with them that I cannot fix. It has been hard to enjoy the process of the musical this year when I have felt the eyes of these parents watching, analyzing and picking apart my every move. For the most part, I love working with the kids (except junior high!!) but the parents are sometimes difficult.
I also got a call from my dear childhood friend "L" who asked if I wanted to go on a cruise to Bahamas with her in June. I asked the hubby and talked to both mom's and everyone is on board to help with watching K while I am away so I am going to go!!!!! Whohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment